- As an organisation we hope the project is able to provide young people the opportunity to gain the correct skills and training through quality and meaningful education to progress further onto employment, further education or training. This will hopefully allow them to reach their true potential.
- We believe it is an important project as it aims to provide LAC and Neurodiverse young people the opportunity to access education and gain relevant qualifications. This levels the playing field with their peers when it comes to progressing into adult life.
- Positive Futures will be involved in the delivery side of the programme delivering personal development sessions which will contribute to the qualification eventually gained by the young people involved.
- The promotion of equality and celebrating diversity sets this project aside from others. We believe this project will be welcoming to the young people involved rather that intimidating which is usually associated with education, employment and training. This project also highlights that regardless of circumstance everyone should be afforded the same opportunity to grow and flourish.
- We are delighted to be able to play our part in the project, in partnership, with The ADHD Foundation, the Virtual School, the Women’s Organisation and the Fashion Hub and can't wait to get started.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device