Skip to content
- At Virtual School Liverpool, we believe that education is the key to success in adulthood. For our care experienced young people the journey through school and the education system can be challenging and sometimes by the of Year 11 there is still a wealth of untapped potential.
- Having a bespoke project for our Liverpool Care Leavers is truly an amazing opportunity. It creates a different experience and an alternate platform for learning. It allows access to a wealth of opportunities through business partners in our city, so that social responsibility is maximised. The most important aspect of the project we feel is the personalised approach that will be taken. The project recognises the gifts, talents, and experiences unique to each individual, celebrating their individuality and will provide nurture through a strength-based approach to enable them to flourish.
- The Virtual School Team will work alongside the staff on the project providing advice, guidance, and encouragement to our young people by being their advocates as they learn to advocate for themselves and others.
- Having an opportunity for our KS4 and Post 16 co-ordinator and our Education Officers to hot desk at the centre will further support the strengthening of relationships and accessibility of the Virtual School expertise for the young people on the project and the multiagency professionals supporting them.
- We are very excited to be involved in this project and hope that the development of this model will inspire the development of other centres across the Northwest Region and beyond.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.